Guest at Marriott Long Wharf sues over toothpick she says she swallowed along with a bite of a room-service burger

Universal Hub

via Guest at Marriott Long Wharf sues over toothpick she says she swallowed along with a bite of a room-service burger.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s